Interested in joining the Pure Charity team?
If you feel that you could be a part of this team, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you would make a valuable addition to our team. Please keep in mind that…
This is not just a job.
This is about helping vulnerable people and partnering with the ignored places in this world.
Real lives hang in the balance.
As a result, we find that those who thrive at Pure Charity:
- Recognize that every human being is worthy of dignity and respect.
- Exhibit a deep passion for finding solutions and striving to fix problems that may be impossible to fix.
- Understand that we live in a hard and difficult world, but can see ways to improve their spaces of influence.
- Work seamlessly across time-zones, languages, countries and cultural traditions.
- Look for ways to improvise resourcefully.
- Enjoy conversation and storytelling.
- Hate complaining.
- Realize that material possessions are usually one of the worst indicators of human capacity and potential.
- Understand that often, it is essential to work long hours in the background with no public recognition because that’s what it takes for stories like these to become reality.
- Are soccer fans.
Thank you for your interest. We look forward to hearing from you soon.