We’re always building the Pure Charity team.
If you feel that you could be a part of this team, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us your resume and tell us why you would make a valuable addition to our team. Please keep in mind that…
This is not just a job.
This is about helping to bring hope to the vulnerable and partnering with the ignored places in this world.
Real lives hang in the balance.
As a result, we find that those who thrive at Pure Charity:
- Recognize that every human being is worthy of dignity and respect.
- Exhibit a deep passion for finding solutions and striving to fix problems that may be impossible to fix.
- Understand that we live in a hard and difficult world, but can see ways to improve their spaces of influence.
- Work seamlessly across time-zones, languages, countries and cultural traditions.
- Look for ways to improvise resourcefully.
- Enjoy conversation and storytelling.
- Hate complaining.
- Realize that material possessions are usually one of the worst indicators of human capacity and potential.
- Understand that often, it is essential to work long hours in the background with no public recognition because that’s what it takes for stories like these to become reality.
Start the Conversation
Contact us now and let us know how you could contribute to the team and mission.