Black Lives Matter.
From the beginning, Pure Charity has worked to support nonprofit leaders and organizations that are working to solve the most difficult problems in the world.
Systematic, racial injustice has been at the top of the focus issues. The organizations we support (just to name a few) are working to…
- Training and promoting leaders of color (The Voices Project)
- Develop new funding models (HopeMob)
- Empowering local leaders to care for their communities, end slavery, provide education (Help One Now)
- Support the work of local artists (Art Ventures NWA, City Sessions)
- Increase healthcare, education, and natural disaster recovery around the world (The Happy NPO, World Wide Village)
- Train mentors in racially diverse communities (The Mentoring Project)
- Raise funds to launch new programs to reconcile communities (Legacy Collective)
- Provide opportunities for adults with developmental disabilities (Arkansas Support Network, 99 Balloons)
- Provide communications and fundraising training for diverse organizations (NWA Gives Masterclass)
- and we are building new partnerships with organizations like Arrabon and Urban Doxology (an initiative of Arrabon).
We are committed to supporting nonprofit leaders and organizations working towards equality, unity, and peace.
We mourn the senseless acts of violence within our criminal justice system that have afflicted black lives for over four hundred years.
We commit to listening, learning, and following leaders of color who are working to solve these problems.
We believe that equality can be achieved, but until every black life matters, we have much work to do.
Grown with love from Downtown Bentonville, Florida, and Minnesota