Free to try.
Get started by scheduling a demo!
/month for 3 months
+ 2% Pure Charity Fee
Enjoy access to all of Pure Charity’s core platform features with unlimited donations, fundraisers, trips, and sponsorships.
+ 2% Pure Charity Fee
As you grow, Pure Charity is prepared to meet your changing needs.
Unlimited Sponsorship Programs
Unlimited Peer to Peer Fundraising & Support
Unlimited Online, ACH, & Physical Check Donations (all with the same 5% total fee)
Unlimited Admin Accounts
Unlimited Self-Service Use of Plugins, Embeds, & Reporting
Branded Donation Checkout Screens
Branded Donor Experience (Receipts, Login, Donor Accounts)
Responsive Support Team
Access to Library of Tutorials
Expert Fundraising Help
Access to Coaching & Consulting
Ongoing Training & Staff Support
Free E-Books & Downloadable Guides
Helpful Toolkits & Checklists
Podcast for Nonprofit Leaders
+ Our promise to never solicit your donors.
You have outgrown your techy friend/nephew/second-cousin’s-sister-in-law.
We handle website setup, hosting, security monitoring, backups, and WordPress core updates.
Once your site is set up, you’ll have an easy-to-edit website, testing environment, and the knowledge you’ll need to build, manage, and grow your site.
for WordPress Base Package
Wordpress Base Package (Click for Details)
Keep your site current and up to date with changing digital landscape.
Services Included in WordPress Base Package:
- Installation & Initial Training of Visual Website Builder
- Website Hosting
- 24/7 Site Monitoring
- Regular Security Scans
- Offsite Backups
- WordPress Core Updates
- Self Managed Website Designer / Theme Builder
- Staging Environment for Testing
Custom WordPress Services Available
- Initial website build out, with content import (we’ll rebuild your old website on WordPress)
- Website layout customization
- Code help from developer
- Plugin setup **
- DNS assistance **
- Outage help
- Speed optimization
- SEO optimization
- Custom development
Note: Only nonprofits who are signed up for the WordPress Base Package are eligible for these hourly services.
Managed Web Services Package
Those enrolled in the “WordPress Package” can sign up for a monthly “Managed Web Services Package” that includes priority access to all services in the “Hourly WordPress Services”, including: initial site build-out, site layout changes, custom development, SEO, debugging, and more.
Monthly pricing is custom for each organization based on your unique needs.
A robust, real-time, Salesforce integration to automatically sync up all donors and donations from Pure Charity within Salesforce.
Includes: initial install, authentication of package user in PC, data flow verification, and notification of software updates.
for Salesforce Base Package
Salesforce Base Package (Click for Details)
- Real-time sync of all donor / donation data via Salesforce’s REST API
- Salesforce Contact Creation for all new donors
- Salesforce Contact Updates for existing donors
- Dynamic population of reports
- Triggering of automated workflows
- Initial Install of Salesforce package
- Authentication of Package user in Pure Charity
- Data Flow Verification
- Notification of Software Updates
Custom Salesforce Services Available
- Custom Configuration
- Report Building
- Data Analysis
- Instance Debugging
- Syncing of Historical Data
Note: Only nonprofits who are signed up for the Salesforce Base Package are eligible for these hourly services.
With the Offline Donation Package, you get a Dedicated Lockbox where you can receive, process and map all check data right alongside credit card and ACH data in your Pure Charity account.
With this package you can also make up to 50 adjustments to your fundraisers to ensure your reporting and goal meters are always up to date and accurate, even when gifts come to your office as checks, cash, matching gifts, etc.
Offline Donations Package (Details)
- Dedicated Lockbox & Automated Check Processing
- Fundraiser Adjustments (Up to 50 Per Month)
Dedicated Lockbox & Automated Check Processing
With a Dedicated Lockbox, we provide a physical address where Pure Charity can receive and process checks written for your nonprofit, so they are included in your Pure Charity fundraisers and reports.
Benefits of Lockbox:
- Physical receipts and year-end statements handled by Pure Charity
- Coding / routing of physical checks to appropriate fundraiser
- Fundraiser organizer (trips, staff, etc…) can see check donation data on fundraiser dashboard
- Check data automatically included in Salesforce (triggers workflows, etc.)
- Get Accounting Dashboard screens to manage / code checks online
- Daily updating of donations from checks
Up to 50 Fundraiser Adjustments Per Month
With the Offline Donation package, you also receive the ability to make Fundraiser Adjustments (up to 50/month) so that your online fundraisers include ALL gifts, even those that aren’t processed through Pure Charity.
Fundraiser Adjustments allow your organization to input donations that don’t go through Pure Charity’s online process OR your Dedicated Lockbox, without paying for Pure Charity processing fees.
Fundraiser Adjustments are Great For:
- Checks or cash mailed to your office
- Matching gifts or committments
- Hand delivered donations
This way, no matter how the gift came in, it will be accurately reflected on your online fundraiser page for all to see!
Do they just give up and leave?
With the Co-Managed Help Desk Package your nonprofit will have a professional and branded Help Desk solution that will provide a positive support experience for your donors, potential donors, and website visitors.
Your Help center will include FAQs, help articles, and include Pure Charity support, as necessary.
/month for 1 license*
+ $500 Setup Fee
Help Desk Package (Details)
Your nonprofit Help center will include FAQs, help articles, and easy options to allow people to contact you, if necessary.
- Premium brand experience for donors interfacing with your organization through a hosted and branded Help Desk that is integrated with your website.
- Dedicated email address for donors to contact you via email
- All support cases tracked and logged for reporting and historical reference
- FAQ section that integrates with your website
- Pure Charity co-management, as necessary
- (optional) Dedicated phone number for donors to call and voicemail integrated with your Help Desk system
* If we are your “first contact of support” then we will also charge a volume-based monthly fee. Contact us for more details.
Give us a call at +1 (855) 855-9594 or send us a message here.
Built with 🖤 in downtown Bentonville.